[Click image to view the interact
Who We Are
The Council of Neighborhood Associations (CONA) supports the formation of neighborhood associations, provides advocacy for neighborhood issues and concerns, and aspires to make neighborhoods in Monroe County safe, welcoming and desirable places in which to live. CONA meetings are currently held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month on Zoom. Meetings usually begin at 7:00 pm, occasionally at 6:30. Everyone is welcome! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and Zoom link.
Celebration of Bloomington Neighborhoods
Please plan to attend a Celebration of Bloomington Neighborhoods on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at the Switchyard Park Pavilion from 6 pm until 8 pm. The Switchyard Park Pavilion is located at 1601 S. Rogers Street.
Come learn about Bloomington’s neighborhoods and Neighborhood Associations while enjoying complimentary pizza from Pizza X. Sponsored by the Council of Neighborhood Associations (CONA) and the Department of Housing and Neighborhood Development (HAND), this gathering is for anyone interested in neighborhood organizations.
- Learn about CONA outreach projects and monthly meetings.
- Stay on top of City and County initiatives and how they impact your neighborhood.
- Take home a neighborhood organizing toolkit.
- Learn about HAND neighborhood grants to bring your vision to life!
- Learn from community organizations who will be tabling at the event.
CONA October 2023 Meeting: Emergency Preparedness
The CONA October 2023 meeting will focus on emergency preparedness. Please join us via Zoom on Tuesday, October 10, 2023, at 7 pm.
- Jamie Neibel, Director, Monroe County Emergency Management
- Justin L. Baker, Deputy Director, Monroe County Emergency Management Agency
- Vinal Lee, Monroe County Community Organizations Active in Disaster
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com